Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Habit I Wish I Didn't Have

My biggest bad habit is self doubt, and it's weird. I know what I am capable of, I know what I can and can't do and I will always be the first to admit that... However I literally find myself doubting everything I do lately. EVERY SINGLE THING. 

This habit of mine was getting out of control, however I decided in one of my ever so lovely lows that it needed to change. This isn't as easy as just changing my mindset though, it goes deeper than that. I have to change who I am around, and the people causing this. 

It's happening, I'm weaning off those who cause me to double take my every step, cause me to doubt what I truly believe I am good out, those who are the base of my insecurities. Whether directly, or indirectly, it's wreaking havoc on my life, and I can't have that. I can't be stressed about things that don't need to be stressed about for no reason.  

There are some things you can't change, some people you can't change, but what you can do is change the way you let them affect your life, and change the way you react to them.

I know this is all easier said than done, and it's no easy road, but you can't life your life doubting everything you do, and second guessing everything you love.

***

Okay guys sorry about that rant! But it's the honest truth, that is the BIGGEST bad habit I have, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment