Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My Go to Songs & Why I Choose Them

Well I choose this one, and I don't know why I choose it. I listen to soooo many different songs, but who know's if you are like me, maybe you'll understand... Who knows, but here we go, here are my current, and all time FAVORITES, in no particular order.

FAVORTIES OF ALL TIME... Neither of us have the time to tell you each and every favorite song I have by these artists.
Bon Jovi (Mainly their older stuff)
Billy Squire
Brantley Gilbert
Randy Travis
Nickleback
Skillet
Renegade by Styx

On my repeat playlist right now:
1. Ex's and Oh's by  Elle King
2. Where the Devil Don't Go by Elle King
3. Don't by Ed Sheeran
4. Holy by Flordia Georgia Line
5. Record Year by Eric Church
6. Just like Fire by Pink
7. I love the way you lie Eminem and Rihanana
8. Everybody wants to Rule the World by Lorde
9. Fate Trans- Siberian Orchestra
10. Her Name is Alice 3OH!O
11. Maps by Maroon 5
12. Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae
13. Empire by Shakira
14. Better Dig Two The Band Perry
15. Waiting for Superman by Daughtry
16. Traitor by Daughtry
17. I love this life by Locash
18. Angels Fall by Breaking Benjamin
19. Dance with the Devil Breaking Benjamin
20. You don't Know her Like I do by Brantley Gilbert


You can listen to this playlist here on Youtube: PLAYLIST
(No I'm not getting paid to post this lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment